Single Ply Membrane
If you want to reinforce the integrity of your business, and/or invest in greener, cost-reducing solution, Energy Efficient Roofs’ Single-Ply Membrane may be the ideal investment for you.
This inexpensive option for roof reinforcement provides an extremely durable yet flexible barrier, which can reinforce the integrity of a roof without having to rebuild it. Single Ply Roofing is one system of Energy Efficient Roofs ‘cool roof’ energy saving options, so you can reduce your carbon footprint and your energy costs at the same time!
Benefits of a Single-Ply Membrane System
• Long-lasting, leak-free protection – Ultraviolet rays and ozone will not damage the material. The system prevents harm to your roof due to harsh weather elements, helping to extend the life of your roof in all types of climates.
• Cool Roof’ energy savings – White surfaces deflects up to 85% of the sun's heat, creating notable savings in cooling costs. You may also quality for state and federal government incentives just by retrofitting light colored roofing. Check with your local utility provider or go to energystar.gov for more information on how you may qualify.
• No roof replacement – Tearing off the roof is costly, wasteful, and disruptive to clients, customers, and employees. Why replace with you can repair and protect your roof?
• Fire resistance – It is very difficult for a fire to spread or even begin with the Class A rated single-ply system.
• Chemical and pollutant resistant membrane
• Up to 20 years of warranty
Enjoy the benefits of an energy-efficient, leak-free roof. Call Energy Efficient Roofs today!
Conklin’s Single-Ply Membrane Roofing Systems are flexible sheets of compounded synthetic materials, which are highly resistant to a broad range of chemicals. The system helps extend the life of the roof, meaning few roof repair expenses in the years to come and offer outstanding reflectivity and energy-efficiency.
Because there is no need to tear off your roof, labor costs are minimal at Energy Efficient Roofs Roofing and waste is drastically reduced. To install a single-ply roof, sheets of synthetic rubber are unrolled over the roof and sealed to the roof’s existing surface, forming a long-lasting barrier on top of the existing surface.
Recognized by major code approval agencies – This Elvaloy® modified PVC provides rugged protection from the elements. Its unique chemical formulation is naturally fire-resistant, making Flexion an excellent choice for both new and re-roofing applications.
For a free estimate, give us a call today! 816-307-0410